Monday 22 February 2010

New Daytime Classes in Leith

I'm really excited about some new classes I'll be teaching in March.

Magic for Mums!
SwishAndHips Belly Dance Classes

Every Wednesday in March
9.30-10.30am
at the Kirkgate Community Centre, Leith (with mirrors!)
All women welcome, although this class will be ideal for mums (like me) who want to have some fun me-time straight after dropping the weans at school!

First class (Wednesday 3 March) - only £2
All other classes £4

If you enjoy music, want to keep fit and have fun, try Egyptian belly dance. This class is ideal for all levels of fitness and all ages. We dance in bare feet (or slipper-socks or dance shoes if you feel the cold) and comfy clothes (joggers, leggings, t-shirt). It is not necessary to bare your belly!

The class uses mostly modern Egyptian pop music. You'll learn the basic belly dance moves, and how to put them together in combinations. You'll also learn about different styles of belly dance, and the sorts of music belly dance in performed to. Mostly I hope you'll have a good, fun, active time!

Give me a shout if you have any questions - otherwise please come along!